THE EASIEST WAY TO IELTS IS HERE
- Head Professor 8.5 IELTS Band
- Small Classes with Individual Attention
- Director with Canada Residency through IELTS
- Intensive training with exam readiness in 24 Hours
- Multiple mock tests to improve scores
- Tailor made classes for both Academic and General
The IELTS test assesses your abilities in listening, reading, writing and speaking – in less than three hours.
There are two types of the IELTS test: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing components differs depending on which test you take.
The Listening, Reading and Writing components of all IELTS tests are completed on the same day, with no breaks in between them.
The Speaking component, however, can be completed up to a week before or after the other tests. Your test centre will advise.
The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
01 Month course - Unlimited consultation